Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Dress Week!

Like Shark Week, only with dresses. It's a short week after the Labor Day Weekend, but I am going to give my sad old clothes a rest and wear dresses that I dig out of my closet. Here is an ancient Eileen Fisher linen maxi-dress that still works because it's maxi length. Scarf to add color. Should have worn a sweater to fend off arctic indoor chill but I didn't.

I'm smiling because Kathleen told me to

 
My other clothes are getting pretty worn, especially the pants. I noticed last week that my wide-leg denim trousers are losing a hem. I need to stitch it up to continue wearing them all Fall. In addition, laziness is catching up with me and many other pairs of my pants are shrinking to new sizes that are beyond demur old woman appropriateness...must drop a couple of pounds or...or...buy new pants!!!

2 comments: