Thursday, September 5, 2013

Dress weeks continues: shark grey dress

Dogfish? There's a dogfish joke in there somewhere.
This is a Calvin Klein grey merino wool knit shift dress with a matching long sweater. And a rather glamorous long belt. We had a meeting with a Scientific Advisor at work today so I had to look presentable. I like this dress but I'm not sure it looks too good on me. The dress fits better now I'm porked up a bit: a little sexier if that adjective can be used. Used to itch but I wear it with a slip which helps enormously.

One more day of Dress Week. I can't think what I will wear tomorrow...nothing but suspiciously bad taste dresses left. And a few really cool retro dresses that are difficult for me to wear ironically (remember the Zoran turtleneck dress from a few months ago?). I might wear one of the retros just to freak everyone out.

Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment