Thursday, August 1, 2013

putting something on versus getting dressed

Those are different concepts. I can respect folks who get dressed even if the end result is not something that I would wear. I work with lots of people from very different cultures. Even so, you can see who Gets Dressed versus who just Puts Something On.
Here is a picture of me wearing something. It is really hard to get dressed when 1. you lack enthusiasm 2. you are constrained by your ridiculous New Years Resolution to wear only what you have in your closet for an entire year. Wait a minute. My phone matches my shirt. Seriously I did not intend that.

1 comment:

  1. My main goal in getting dressed is not to wear a shirt I have worn in the last 4 days. Pants: fine to wear 2-3 days in a row. So I have a system, I hang my shirts in order of laundry-ing, then I don't goof. I don't think my system is as elaborate as yours....

    ReplyDelete