Saturday, August 3, 2013

Insane, or Not?

So there is this rather cruel website called "Hot, or Not?" where hapless young women upload photos of themselves, and other folks log on to rate their looks as "hot" or "not".  Full disclosure: I have never visited the website but the very idea of it makes my blood run cold. However, today while I was getting dressed to run errands around town it occurred to me that I might need and appraisal of my outfit. Rather than Hot or Not, it would be "Insane, or Not?"
On the weekends I try to avoid wearing anything that is in the database because I am bored to tears with those clothes. But since I haven't bought anything all year long I am forced to be creative.
Now here's the thing. I am wearing a top that has a built in bra, but ones physiology still shows through. To disguise this fact I put the little light cropped sweater over the top. I am wearing a gold circular pendant as well. OK. Wasn't sure abut this but went with it.
At Safeway, a rough looking old character smiled at me and said "Nice outfit". Charmed, I smiled back and said thank you.
I think it was my physiology that attracted the attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment