Monday, August 12, 2013

what can I say

I haven't got much to say. Spent the weekend at Family Camp up near Yosemite. I was happy there. Came home and had a thought provoking dream about a very old Bob Dylan. It was more profound than that sounds. More of an exploration of aging, life, one's legacy and what it means to the individual and to others. I woke up chastened and quieted and a little depressed. Depressed isn't the right word; its more like I'm slowed down at my center. Slowed down because I'm processing input that isn't conscious. Too much wiring making too many demands on the central core of my soul. Or whatever.
Oh I can add a caption.


Look! I'm smiling? No its just gas.

1 comment:

  1. "Depressed isn't the right word; its more like I'm slowed down at my center" Wistful...

    ReplyDelete