Wednesday, November 27, 2013

putting something on....

Remember my post about getting dressed versus putting something on? Here I am, reduced to putting something on. I spend an inordinate amount of time shopping online these days, putting selected items into my shopping cart then shutting the site. I can't wait until after christmas when the sales all start and I can buy a bunch of replacements for the awful stuff in my closet. I have started slowly throwing stuff out, and have "grown out" of at least two pairs of pants this year. I am dying for a pair of nicely fitted pants with a leather stripe down one side; some new sweaters without pills all over them, a large silk shirt to wear with new pants. Man alive.

Just for funsies I took a picture of myself in front of the full length mirror in the (ahem) ladies locker room at my workplace fitness club. That's the red pants shot below. Ya know, the full length mirror I pose in front of at home is a free-standing one and it tilts backwards. I suspect that because of the angle it tilts at it makes my butt look bigger than it actually is! That's my story and I'm sticking to it. That, or the fitness club mirrors are angles to make you look good in order to prop up self esteem. Because let's face it: the women's locker room is a horror show. All false pretense fades away.

Anyway. Wearing a dress today. Thanksgiving and Hanukkah tomorrow on the same day. Then December and I can get this whole thing over. Yay!

looking good here. Why?


big ass big boots you cant see




No comments:

Post a Comment