Thursday, November 14, 2013

I didn't wear this before but it looks like it

I had my silk Classiques cross-over top on last time. Today, its a long sleeve Tahari t-shirt. I know these things because I have a database that keeps track of stuff.

Am I smiling, or am I like a baby: passing gas? Probably passing gas.

Christmas is coming and I have been to the mall with my sister. I bought a pair of glittery gold flats that will soon show up here. Shoes and outerwear were excluded from the deal. Ha! Anyway, I have my eye on stuff that I want. I went and tried on a bunch of stuff I thought I wanted and discovered that they fit poorly. That saves me quite a bit. Once pants fit around the waist they are baggy on the legs. Fit the legs = too tight around my floppy waist. I think this has something to do with middle age, and is why some companies specialize in middle aged clothing. I think its also the reason (along with arthritis) that old lady pants tend to have elastic waists. But I will die before I shop at Chico or Coldwater Creek. No. Will starve myself to death first.

My sister told me my selfies were terrible. Now I am self-conscious.
Grimace

No comments:

Post a Comment