Saturday, May 4, 2013

I think my clothes are fine, but the photos are terrible


I love this Milly shirt. It is sleeveless and has a long tie at the neck that I think is supposed to be worn in a bow. I like it long and flopping all over. Interestingly, I have two of this same Milly shirt in two different prints. Bought a couple of years apart. Both on Sale. Becaue I have so much stuff in my closet I didn't realiz they were the very same style. I do love them both, though.

Read this little article the other day about cleaning out your closet. The writer was recommending having only 10 items of clothing in your closet, with other stuff and things for other seasons put away. I admire this idea, but in reality, 10? Three pairs of pants, a skirt, a dress, two shirts, a t shirt, a sweater and a blazer. 1. I would die of boredom. 2. the shirts would be ruined by coffee and grease stains. 3. DaisyJ would blog about how boring my clothes have suddenly become. And finally, I don't know about you folks but of the course of a month I can not fit into the same pair of pants. There's two weeks there when I need a size up. Here's the link if you are interested:

Closet Cleanout: The Only 10 Pieces of Clothing You Needhttp://www.gardenista.com/posts/closet-cleanout-the-only-10-pieces-of-clothing-you-need-organize



1 comment: