Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Back to work!

We spent the Memorial Day weekend in the Southland at a Bantam A hockey tournament. The boys did OK: coming in 3rd out of 8. They should have done better as they outplayed two of the teams they lost to but simply could not get a puck into the net.To my untrained eye it looked like the kids would get the puck in front of the net then would skate in circles to get in the optimum position for shooting. This lead to turn overs when they should have been shooting the crap out of it.

Anyway. That is all behind us and its back to our regularly scheduled program. Had two dreams last night; one about a long cotton trench coat with a fur collar that was on sale ("final markdown!") but I resisted buying. In the second dream, I discovered a shirt in my closet that I was not aware that I owned. It was short and sheer with short sleeves and while I was dubious about it I was overjoyed to find something new to wear.

I am paying the price for this New Year's Resolution! I am suffering, here!



Meanwhile it is supposed to be cool and drizzly today so I trotted out my Charles David boots. There's that red shirt again, and the Eileen Fisher midi skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment