Saturday, April 13, 2013

Too many purple shirts?



Won't have a lot of points in April, because I took my boy on a trip up to Squaw Valley for some spring skiing. Wore puffy polyester waterproof garb all week.  The last week of April I will be at a conference: appropriate attire necessary which is a free pass for me to wear my favorite suit a couple of times.
So today is sunny and nice here in the California Bay Area. I added 11 new shirts to the database. And yes, there are even more! I just added at random and of interest, I own a lot of purple shirts. I look like Riley Sheahan maybe? But maybe without all the underage drinking. No officers, I do not know how I ended up in this purple TeleTubby outfit.
Maybe I have all the purple shirts because of the complement I received as a postdoc from my sweet friend Sarah: "You look good in that color...for a straight woman". Yeah that's probably it. Not many notable complements in my life so that one stands out. I think I'll go dig out more purple shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment