Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Finally done. I did it!

I did it. I went the whole years wearing only unique combinations of shirts and bottoms that were present in my closet on 1 January. I only messed up twice, back in January. It was kind of hard, and kind of...freeing? to not have to worry about my clothes but I must say I got really tired of my frumpy clothes. And...the flood gates opened as of this week. I bought lots of nice new things including a pair of really comfortable Frye boots that I may never take off again. What did I learn? I learned that some combinations may surprise you in looking really good, and some combinations...not so much. I will try to be more adventuresome in the future. I may log on later to wax philosophical about all this but as its New Years Eve I have to go.
Next year's Resolution? I may have to think that through alittle more carefully.

Happy 2014, everyone!!


2 comments:

  1. You did it! (And I finally got around to commenting!) Sorry I wasn't around to see the grand finale. Let me know if you need any shopping consultation, now that you're free. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curious if you have a midyear follow-up.

    ReplyDelete