Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I don't like my blue shirt

These things are critical to the progress of our civilization, right? I can't imagine anything more trite than a blog about what one old bag wore to work, except a blog in which the same old bag complained about how much she doesn't like her shirt. World peace? No. Cure for cancer? No. Just this blue shirt that is so cheap that the shiny elastic it was knit with shows through every time you stretch it. Maybe if I had on a better shirt the cure for cancer would occur to me. Probably not. Are you still reading this?

On a more positive note, I have not spent one dime on clothing for myself this month. I have to go buy pants for the boy, but I have completely resisted the siren call of winter sales. So while the value of this waste of time blogging is pretty low, at least there's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment